By Jeff Cooper
How do you want To:
1. purchase a inventory today
2. promote it for a fantastic revenue in five days
3. Repeat this time and again for the remainder of your life!
Jeff Cooper's five Day Momentum strategy may also help Do This
In his first booklet, Hit & Run buying and selling, Jeff Cooper taught investors how he has made his residing day-trading shares over the last decade. The ebook is so successful that it truly is now again for its 5th printing in its first 18 months.
Now, for the 1st time, Jeff Cooper releases the five Day Momentum procedure -- his strongest buying and selling process for these investors who're trying to find enormous three - 7 day gains.
How The five Day Momentum strategy Works:
Rapidly relocating momentum shares constantly pause sooner than resuming their pattern. The five Day Momentum process will educate you ways to spot the precise day and cost to go into those shares prior to they explode back. you are going to frequently hazard purely 1-2 issues and your upside capability is five - 20 issues, all inside five days!
Do i must sit down In entrance Of A reveal All Day looking at My Stocks?
Absolutely no longer! The better part of the five Day Momentum procedure is that you simply would not have to observe your positions intra-day. easily input an order to shop for or promote brief, provide your dealer an order along with your protecting cease, after which return on your day-by-day regimen. you could fee costs every one night at your comfort. on the finish of five days, easily take your gains (if your cease wasn't prompted) and move onto the following set-up.
Among the positive factors you'll study are:
The particular, simple-to-follow ideas to spot the quickest relocating stocks.
Where to precisely position your access and go out orders.
Where and the way to take profits.
Advanced buying and selling options to maximise gains.
Precise suggestions suggestions to leverage your self to earnings of fifty% - two hundred% inside of days.
... and masses, a lot more!
Read Online or Download 5 Day Momentum Method PDF
Similar investing books
Trendy impressive mutual fund managers - sometimes called portfolio managers - make making an investment glance effortless. yet do not be fooled, this sort of making an investment is whatever yet effortless. So, how do the simplest mutual fund managers within the company continually beat either their benchmark indexes and competing cash of their different types?
·Invaluable to monetary professionals·Breakthrough that examines either conception and sensible solutionsExamines either the complex thought and perform of those concepts. issues comprise: unmarried- and multi-factor versions; making use of yield-curve modeling to chance administration; forecasting non permanent rates of interest; distinct yield-curve volatility; and buying and selling options.
As initially conceived by way of the mythical Benjamin Graham, conventional worth making an investment comprises buying particularly strong shares and corporations at a percent less than their intrinsic price. yet this strategy comprises many hidden, U. S. -centric assumptions that easily don’t paintings good in today’s high-growth rising markets.
This can be a daring ebook via James Altucher simply because he not just promises a brand new map for the hot monetary panorama, yet he additionally has pores and skin within the online game. this is often the 1st monetary e-book within which the writer unearths HOW HE, individually, MAKES HIS personal cash. we live in an epic interval of swap, chance and chance.
- Divorcing the Dow : using revolutionary market indicators to profit from the stealth boom ahead
- Trading Tools and Tactics: Reading the Mind of the Market
- Benjamin Graham on Investing: Enduring Lessons from the Father of Value Investing
- Getting Started in Candlestick Charting
- Applied Equity Analysis and Portfolio Management: Tools to Analyze and Manage Your Stock Portfolio
- New Markets, New Strategies
Extra resources for 5 Day Momentum Method
2) ADX signifies a strong downtrend. 3) Stochastic above 60. 4) Sell short at 54 1/8, one tick under the previous day's low and place a stop near the previous day's high. Remember, the protective stop should be placed, Good Till Canceled (GTG) 5) We buy back our short position 8 points lower and cancel our stop order. The 5-Day Momentum Method Page 30 The Trailing Stop Exit This exit strategy requires you to be more hands on and the added effort should increase your profits by an added amount. Here is how to execute the exit strategy: For Buys: 1) Upon being tilled, place your stop at or near the bottom of the previous day's bar.
Therefore it is critical to adhere to the protective stop rules. Small losses can be survived but large losses will definitely kill you. This can be avoided with good discipline on your part. The 5-Day Momentum Method Page 39 Money Management We have discussed the importance of stops and I would like to again mention it. I know of too many traders who allow one loss to wipeout many gains. The 5 Day Momentum Method is a fairly low-risk (compared to other trading systems I have come across) trading strategy that hits lots of singles.
This is quite normal for this strategy . Please re-read this manual and before applying the rules, and paper trade it. It will only make you more confident of both the method and your abilities. Finally, use good (and disciplined) money management strategies as described previously. This will be the ultimate reason for your success. Best of Luck, Jeff Cooper The 5-Day Momentum Method Page 53 APPENDIX How To Increase The Potential Of The 5-Day Momentum Method The most direct way to participate in large moves is to trade volatile NASDAQ stocks.
5 Day Momentum Method by Jeff Cooper